Slow-cooked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow-cooked pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Prepare Speedy Slow-cooked Pulled Pork
Slow-cooked Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Slow-cooked Pulled Pork is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow-cooked pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-cooked Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock or chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 of 4.5 or 5 lb boneless or bone-in pork shoulder (pork butt).
- Take 2 cup of bbq sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Slow-cooked Pulled Pork:
- Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker and pour in the stock or broth. Combine the sugar, chili powder, measured salt, cumin, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Rub the spice mixture all over the pork and place the meat on top of the onions and garlic. Cover and cook until the pork is fork tender, about 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low..
- Turn off the slow cooker and remove the pork to a cutting board. Set a fine-mesh strainer over a medium heatproof bowl. Pour the onion mixture from the slow cooker through the strainer and return the solids to the slow cooker. Set the strained liquid aside..
- If the pork has a bone, remove and discard it. Using 2 forks, shred the meat into bite-sized pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat. Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker, add the barbecue sauce, if using, and mix to combine. If you?re not using barbecue sauce, use a spoon to skim and discard the fat from the surface of the strained cooking liquid, and then add 1/4 cup of the liquid at a time to the slow cooker until the pork is just moistened. Taste and season with salt as needed..
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow-cooked pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!