Sheree's Southern Pork Chops. Southern Fried Pork Chops are sprinkled with seasoned salt, pepper and a little cayenne, if you want some spice, then dredged in flour and pan fried until perfectly golden and delicious! Southern Fried Pork Chops were a staple at my house growing up! Place pork chops on plates, add corn starch/water mixture to gravy/drippings in skillet and bring to quick boil stirring frequently to form thick gravy. #friedporkchops #southernfried #comfortfood Southern Fried Pork Chops, such a classic Southern and Soul Food delicacy!
Pork chops smothered in onion, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, and a brown gravy sauce. Tastes great as gravy on mashed potatoes too! These southern fried pork chop recipe is a great comfort meal at any time.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sheree's southern pork chops. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
How to Make Award-winning Sheree's Southern Pork Chops
Southern Fried Pork Chops are sprinkled with seasoned salt, pepper and a little cayenne, if you want some spice, then dredged in flour and pan fried until perfectly golden and delicious! Southern Fried Pork Chops were a staple at my house growing up! Place pork chops on plates, add corn starch/water mixture to gravy/drippings in skillet and bring to quick boil stirring frequently to form thick gravy. #friedporkchops #southernfried #comfortfood Southern Fried Pork Chops, such a classic Southern and Soul Food delicacy!
Sheree's Southern Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Sheree's Southern Pork Chops is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheree's southern pork chops using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Southern Pork Chops:
- Take 4 of bone in pork chops (they just tend to have more flavor).
- Prepare 1 of ***** season with season salt, garlic powder, pepper.
- Take 1/4 of bacon grease or veggie oil.... i cooked cheesy tater, which i will post... so i had fried bacon.
- Take of apples.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of all spice.... nutmeg... or pumpkin spice.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of tart apple... i like granny smith.... cored and peeled (save peel).
- Get of dressing.
- Take 1 box of pork flavoured dressing mix.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery minced.
- Take 1/2 of onion...minced.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water or chicken broth.
Be sure to serve them with mashed potatoes, a veggie, and gravy. Place pork chops on a cutting board. Using a meat mallet, pound both sides. In one bowl, add egg and milk.
Instructions to make Sheree's Southern Pork Chops:
- I cut up apple into thin slices... circles or 1/2 moons are fine... I put lemon juice on slices and mix to cover apple slices.
- Add brown sugar, 1/2 stick melted butter, nutmeg and stir with slices of apple mix well....
- Sit aside apple mixture.
- ** I have Bacon grease that I save... I was making BROCCOLI / POTATO SCALLOPED POTATO (I will also post it)..
- Season the pork chops and set in fridge for an hour.... bring them out and let the rest for 15 minutes... fry the pork chops in the drippings until brown on both sides...
- Mix one box of dressing mix with minced onion, celery, and Peel from apple.... I usually put it all in food processor together....
- 1 1/2 cup of water....sage....should be mixed with dressing mix and put in the bottom of sprayed casserole dish.
- Layer pork chops on top and put apple mix ontop of each pork chop...
- Cut butter into 1 Tbsp pieces (4).
- Place them on dressing... cover tightly with aluminium foil and let bake for 35 -40 minutes at 350°.
Next to fried chicken, these Southern Fried Pork Chops are a long time family favorite. Southern Fried Chicken may have taken first place when I was growing up, but I'd have to say that these Southern Fried Pork Chops would have to be second in line. Down South, folks use sweet-and-spicy pepper jelly for everything from a cracker spread to topping cheesecake. It packs a peck of proper pepper punch to It packs a peck of proper pepper punch to perk up this pork chop. We add miso paste to balance the pepper jelly and add delicious umami flavor.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sheree's southern pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!