Glazed Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, glazed pork chops. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We're barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few needed modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn't wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels.
Recipe of Ultimate Glazed Pork Chops
Glazed Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Glazed Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook glazed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Pork Chops:
- Make ready 4 of thick cut pork chops (bone-in or boneless).
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Glazed Pork Chops:
- Preheat your oven to 350°. In a bowl combine the brown sugar and spices..
- Remove the pork chops from their package and rub the brown sugar/spice mix all over both sides. Use all of the spice mix..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. When the oil is hot and wavy, add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about five minutes in each side, or until they're nicely browned..
- If you are using an oven safe skillet, place the skillet in the oven for an additional 5 minutes to make sure they are cooked through. If your skillet is not oven safe, transfer the chops to a baking sheet lined with foil then place in the oven..
- Remove the chops from the oven and drag each side around in the thick glaze that had formed around the chops in the pan prior to serving..
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food glazed pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!