Slow Cooker Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many folks appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we live in. We should get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. It isn't possible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed modifications in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn't postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body requires the right nutrients to function at its optimum levels.
How to Make Super Quick Homemade Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Pork Chops is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker pork chops using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pork Chops:
- Make ready 1 medium of onion (optional).
- Get 4 of Pork Chops ( I prefer bone-in ).
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of paprika (I love smoked paprika).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt (I use Cajun seasoning).
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pork Chops:
- *Optional* I usually salt and pepper chops and sear them in a tablespoon or two of oil. This isn't a must - but I do prefer it this way..
- Chop onion - throw in bottom of crock pot. Place pork chops on top..
- In a small bowl add chicken broth and butter. Microwave 1 -2 minutes or until butter is melted. Mix..
- Mix in all your seasonings except for the salt and pepper..
- Pour broth / seasoning mixture over chops..
- Cover and cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 hours - until chops are tender. I usually add some fresh mushrooms during the last hour of cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving..
- Enjoy : ).
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!