Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce.
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic-herb pork chop with white wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Homemade Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce
Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic-herb pork chop with white wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce:
- Make ready 1 of pork chop; bone-in or boneless.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped thyme.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Get 1/2 t of dried basil.
- Make ready 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 t of onion powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get as needed of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Garlic-Herb Pork Chop with White Wine Sauce:
- Trim the pork chops if desired. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with everything except salt. Marinate 4-48 hours. (Never marinate with salt).
- Heat saute pan with oil. Add salt to chops. Saute on each side until caramelized. Approximately 4-5 minutes each side. Finish in oven. Cook until thermometer reaches no more than 145°..
- Serve with my "White Wine Veloute", located in my recipes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs. (Oregano and Basil pictured).
- Variations; Chicken, tarragon, thyme, sage, parsley, roux, paprika.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food garlic-herb pork chop with white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!