Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, southern deep fried pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
Recipe of Speedy Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops
Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook southern deep fried pork chops using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Prepare 8 of Bone in or boneless Pork Chops about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Take 2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper (I like the course grind myself).
- Make ready of Egg or eggs beaten with cup or more milk. See note.
- Get 1 of Cajun seasoning of your choice (optional).
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Note: Depending on number of pork chops, use enough egg and milk.
- Prepare of To dip chops in before dredging. May use 1 egg and less milk if.
- Prepare of Using smaller amount of chops.
Instructions to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper to combine well..
- Heat a deep skillet or deep fryer with enough oil to cover pork chops. You can also just pan fry these and flip when golden brown on one side..
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning(if using) on the pork chops on both sides..
- Dredge the coated chops in flour mixture..
- Beat the egg with milk or water and dip pork chop to coat both sides and return to flour mixture and evenly coat both sides well..
- Place battered pork chops on a cooling rack or baking sheet and let set to room temperature to let coating set. This helps keep the crust from falling off during frying..
- In hot oil, maybe medium to medium high heat, do not get to hot or to cool just to where you test it, it should start frying right away but not super hot..
- Take a couple of chops if pan in large enough to hold 2, carefully place chops into heated oil. If deep frying, you may have to flip, just keep an eye out to see when it is golden brown..
- If using skillet, fry on one side until golden brown and flip..
- Drain on cooling rack or paper towels to get rid of excess oil. May add more seasoning to taste when first out of oil..
- Repeat until all chops are cooked. Can be kept warm in 200°F oven until all are cooked or when your ready to serve..
- Serve with your choice of sides. Boneless ones are great on buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. If you have leftovers :).
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food southern deep fried pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!