Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Make Quick Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy)
Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Make ready 250-300 g of Pork tail end, or any part with bone (par boiled).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of medium Onion, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 knob of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (optional).
- Take 1/8-1/4 portion of pork broth cube or powder (bullion).
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Curry powder (use regular spoon).
- Get 200 ml of canned coconut milk (fresh would be better).
- Make ready 1 squeeze of lemon or small calamansi.
- Get 5 of baby Potatoes, quartered.
- Take 1 handful of Green Beans, tips cut & halved.
- Take 1/8-1/4 of Cabbage.
- Take 1 stalk of leafy greens (optional: celery stalk, mustard leaves, pechay, bok choy).
- Make ready of Chilies or capsicum (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Set aside par boiled-boiled pork or meat of choice. In a pot, heat oil. In low heat, add onions, then ginger, then garlic, a minute apart. Sauté til onions are translucent..
- Add the sliced tomato. Mix in. Let the juices come out..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the boiled pork into the pot. Try to scoop the onion mix on top of the meat so it can brown a little, without burning the onions etc. Add dash salt, sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper. Try to do both sides, but not necessary. Drop in the 1/8 of a pork broth cube or powder..
- You'll notice the meat juices coming out, fats rendering. Add 1 squeeze of lemon juice or 1 small calamansi (not too much, as it has strong taste). Taste it. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Add the remaining portion of pork broth cube if desired. Lower the heat. Drizzle the curry powder onto the pot and cover..
- You'll start to smell the curry aroma. Mix lightly with a spatula. After 5 minutes, add the coconut milk then cover. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Uncover, add the sliced potatoes, try to put it at the bottom of the pot. Let it simmer in low heat, covered, 15 minutes..
- Uncover and if your sauce is too watery, add a little cornstarch mixed in a little water. Mix it in the sauce. Drop in sliced green beans (and capsicum, if desired) on top. Let it sit on top, no need to stir. Cover. Continue simmering 5-7 minutes..
- Add your chili / chilies (chop if you want real heat, submerge in sauce) and leafy greens on top. Cover and continue simmering 5 minutes..
- By this time, your pork or meat of choice should be very tender. Sauce with a good consistency, not watery. Check potatoes, they should be cooked. Mix in veggies carefully with spatula. To cover them with sauce. It's ready for plating! (Plated photo below, serve sauce separately or scoop over on the dish).
- Garnish with parsley sprig or chopped green onions, sprinkle on top. (Optional) Serve with hot steamed rice or flat bread for dipping in sauce..
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!