Neck Bones Puerto Rican.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, neck bones puerto rican. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Favorite Neck Bones Puerto Rican
Neck Bones Puerto Rican is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Neck Bones Puerto Rican is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook neck bones puerto rican using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- Take 4-5 pounds of pork neck bones.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Smoked Spanish Paprika.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil - Separated 2/1.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Sofrito (can be store bought or homemade).
- Get 1 Tbsp of +/- Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion halved in rings.
- Make ready 1 packet of Sazon seasoning with Culantro and Achiote.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of can Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Pimento Stuffed Olives.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Capers +/-.
- Take 1 tsp of +/- Salt.
- Make ready 1 of tso +/- Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- Combine Allspice, Cumin and Paprika. Dust both sides of Neck Bones..
- In 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil, brown Neck Bones on both sides. When finished, place in bottom of slow cooker on top of Bay Leaves. Add Red Wine Vinegar..
- In 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, sautee Sofrito until oils release and are fragrant. Halfway through, add the Onions and Garlic taking care not to burn the garlic..
- Add the Sazon packet and Tomato Sauce to the Sofrito mixture and stir to combine..
- At the end of the sautee, add Salt and Pepper.
- Pour mixture over the top of the browned Neck Bones..
- Put Olives and Capers on top of Sofrito mixture and sprinkle Oregano on top..
- Set slow cooker to low for 6 hrs..
- Neck Bones should be easily removed at serving time..
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food neck bones puerto rican recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!