Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet and spicy pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
Recipe of Favorite Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork
Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet and spicy pulled pork using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork:
- Take of Picnic or Bone-In Pork Roast.
- Prepare 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- Take 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 TBS of Cumin.
- Take 1 TBS of Smoked Paprika.
- Make ready 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 TBS of McCormick Chipotle Seasoning.
- Take 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn or 1/2 cups fresh corn.
- Take 1-2 of Ancho Peppers (Dried Poblano).
- Make ready 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- Take 2 cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of Black Beans (drained).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Take 1 TBS of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 TBS of McCormick Chipotle Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 TBS of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get of Queso Fresco.
Instructions to make Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork:
- COOK PORK - in a ceramic Dutch Oven with the onion, carrots, poblano pepper, along with (first list of) seasonings and water. Cook for several hours on stove top, adding more water as needed until pork falls of the bone. Remove pork from Dutch Oven and pull it apart..
- In a pot on the stove top add olive oil, once heated at the corn and ancho peppers (crushed up), add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for 5-7 minutes, then add the diced green chiles. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes then add the diced tomatoes, black beans, seasonings and honey. Stir together, then add the pork, as well as 1 cup of the juice from the Dutch Oven. Let simmer (slight boil) for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- SERVE - with a tortilla or mixed with a lettuce. Add Queso Fresco..
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet and spicy pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!