Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops. Dredge the chops through the egg, then lay in the breading and press to adhere. The chop will be very full. Pork is a prime candidate for sous-vide cooking, and thick-cut pork doubly so.
Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops. These are at least an inch and a half thick. Stuffed with Genoa salami and asparagus.
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brad's stuffed double cut pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
How to Prepare Favorite Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops
Dredge the chops through the egg, then lay in the breading and press to adhere. The chop will be very full. Pork is a prime candidate for sous-vide cooking, and thick-cut pork doubly so.
Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's stuffed double cut pork chops using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops:
- Make ready of For the chops.
- Take 4 of pork loin chops, bone in and at least 1 1/2" thick.
- Get 1/2 lb of Genoa salami.
- Take 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Get 6 Oz of smoked cheddar cheese.
- Take of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Make ready of For the sautéed topping.
- Take 1 of LG sweet onion, thin slices.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of king oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Get of For the puree.
- Get 1 of LG head cauliflower.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk + or -.
- Get of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- Make ready 1 drop of liquid smoke.
Topped with carmelized onions and king oyster mushrooms and smoked cheddar cheese. Laid on a bed of smoky cauliflower puree. This double rack of pork is flavored with orange and fresh herbs for a main dish that's as tasty as it is beautiful. Stuff the chops with Boudin Sausage or stuffing of your choice.
Instructions to make Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops:
- Sprinkle chops liberally with seasoning. Set aside..
- Cut bottom third of the asparagus spears off. Coat asparagus with a small amount of olive oil. Sprinkle with the same seasonings as the pork. Toss to coat. Roast in a 400 degree oven until just done..
- Cut up cauliflower. Place in saucepot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Heat a small amount of canola oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sear chops on each side until well browned. Place in a baking dish and put in the oven until internal temperature reaches 160. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile add onion, mushrooms, garlic, and butter to a frying pan. Fry on medium low heat until carmelized.
- Butterfly pork chops don't cut all the way through. Stuff with salami and 3 asparagus spears. Place a slice of cheese on top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted and stuffing is heated through..
- Drain cauliflower. Place in a food processor. Add butter. Blend well. While running, add milk slowly until puree becomes smooth. Season to taste and add liquid smoke if desired..
- Spread puree on bottom of plate. Add chop on top. Top with mushrooms and 2 asparagus spears. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Prepare Big Green Egg or other grill for direct grilling using Lump Charcoal for. Remove bones from pork chop and reserve. Pound chop thin, about ¼-in. thick. Spread stuffing in a thin layer over. Are double-cut chops cut from a different part of the animal (more toward the center, maybe?), or is it just a wider cut from wherever the butcher was cutting anyway, or is the Google speculation wrong and it means something different?
The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!