Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lee's hickory smoked pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Recipe of Favorite Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork
Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lee's hickory smoked pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 1 of (5-8 lb) bone in pork shoulder (Butt).
- Get as needed of Your favorite rub.
- Prepare as needed of Prepared yellow mustard.
- Make ready as needed of Hickory chips.
- Get as needed of Apple juice.
Instructions to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Liberally coat your pork shoulder with your rub and then apply a liberal coat of yellow mustard. Put in refrigerator uncovered for at least 12 hours..
- Prepare smoker or grill. Soak hickory chips in hot water for at least 30 minutes. I like my smoker to be between 225-250 degrees..
- Smoke pork shoulder for 2-3 hours with a nice constant smoke. I usually will flip over once. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just smoke..
- When done smoking put pork shoulder in a large roasting pan. Add enough apple cider to come up around 1/2" along the side of your pan. This will become your sauce. Cover with a lid and cook at 225 degrees. This will take some time. For a 7-8 pound shoulder you can figure around 7 hours. I promise you it is worth your time..
- Pork shoulder will be done when you can easily pull out the bone. Refer to picture..
- When cool enough to handle, shred with two forks, your hands or a knife. Season the meat with your rub as you go. Use the sauce left in your pan to moisten the meat. Feeds a crowd. Freezes well. Have fun. Enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..
Now when it comes to the main food items that you'll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you're eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you'll need for the day. It's also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lee's hickory smoked pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!