Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea).
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, bak kut teh (pork ribs tea). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. You can't turn around without hearing about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you won't be able to get a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive proper nutrition.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea)
Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bak kut teh (pork ribs tea) using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea):
- Get of Pork Soup Bone (Sin Guat).
- Make ready of Pork Ribs (Pai Guat).
- Get of Pork Shoulder (Jue Jiang).
- Prepare of Pork Throttle (Jue Shaou).
- Prepare of Chinese Herbs.
- Make ready of Sun Kee Ready Pack BKT.
- Prepare of Anglica Sinensis (Dong Guai).
- Take of Solomons Seal (Yuk Juk).
- Take of Codonopsis Root (Dong Sum).
- Prepare of Rehmannia (Suk Dai).
- Prepare of Star Anise.
- Take of Cloves.
- Take Stick of Cinnamon.
- Make ready of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare of Black Dates.
- Take of Wolfberries.
- Get of Licorice Root (Kum Chou).
- Take of Ingredients.
- Take 3 of Bulbs Smoke Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Bulbs Normal Garlic.
- Make ready 2 pcs of thumb sized Ginger.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crystal sugar.
Steps to make Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Tea):
- Bak Kut Teh herbs can be purchased from local Chinese herbal shop or super market. These herbs now comes with different brands. We mix a packet of ready made packet of mixed herbs in a sachet and picked some herbs from a local herbal shop for this. Some herbs make the soup black in color while some in light brown. Teo Chew BKT will be very light grey..
- Boil all the pork bones and meat in hot water for 20 minutes to remove scums, oil and smell. Set aside..
- Boil 3 litres of water in a pot with all the herbs and soup bone for 30 minutes..
- Put in the rest of the pork meat, garlic and ginger into the pot and boil for another 20 minutes. Add in salt and soy sauce and boil for another 10 minutes..
- Turn off fire. Let the pot cool down and keep in the fridge overnight. Alternatively if you have a keep warm thermos pot you can keep in there. This overnight process will marinate the herbal soup and seasoning into the meat..
- After overnight, boil the pot. When the pot is hot, add in sugar. Adjust to taste. The soup should taste little salty and sweet. Let it simmer in slow cook for 3 hours and serve. You can add in other optional items such as tofu pok, emoki mushroom or vege. Goes well with white rice and soy sauce with garlic and chili padi..
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you'll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bak kut teh (pork ribs tea) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!