Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops. These Instant Pot Pork Chops are tender and smothered with a flavorful honey garlic sauce. Cook these pressure cooker pork chops from Today I'm sharing these Instant Pot pork chops, which have quickly become one of my go-to Instant Pot recipes when I need an easy meal for my family. How to cook honey garlic pork chops in Instant Pot?
Frozen pork chops instant pot recipe turns out just as amazing. How to cook honey garlic pork chops in Instant Pot? As I mentioned above, food cooked in a pressure cooker doesn't need to be bland and watery.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, honey garlic instant pot pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops.
Simple Way to Make Ultimate Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops
These Instant Pot Pork Chops are tender and smothered with a flavorful honey garlic sauce. Cook these pressure cooker pork chops from Today I'm sharing these Instant Pot pork chops, which have quickly become one of my go-to Instant Pot recipes when I need an easy meal for my family. How to cook honey garlic pork chops in Instant Pot?
Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook honey garlic instant pot pork chops using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of tomato paste (or ketchup).
- Get 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar (rice vinegar or white wine is a good substitute).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 4 of boneless or bone in pork chops (1 to 1 ½-inch thick (see note for bone-in or frozen)).
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp. of water.
In this recipe, pork chops are first covered with salt, spices and flour, then sauteed right in your Instant Pot to get a beautiful and delicious crust. Do you need a quick and easy dinner? Check this oh so yummy simple and fast dinner to make in the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Pork Chops are a quick & easy dinner marinated overnight in a zesty honey garlic glaze.
Instructions to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- Combine honey, soy sauce, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in the Instant Pot using saute mode until the pot is hot..
- Season the pork chops with pepper and add them to the hot pot. Brown the pork chops 1-2 minutes per side and no more. Transfer pork to a clean plate..
- Add the minced garlic to the pot, press "Cancel" to turn off saute mode, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds..
- Pour the honey soy sauce mixture from the bowl into the pot and stir, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Add the pork chops and any juices released back to the Instant Pot. Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the steam release valve to the sealing position..
- Set the pressure cook time to 1 minute on high pressure/manual. The Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to reach pressure and then the cook time will start. When the cook time ends allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes by leaving the Instant Pot alone. Then quick release any remaining pressure by turning the steam release valve to the venting position..
- When the pin has dropped down, open the Instant Pot lid. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the internal temperature of the pork has reached at least 145 degrees F. Remove the pork chops to a clean plate. Press "Cancel" to turn the warm setting off..
- Combine the 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Turn saute mode on and stir the cornstarch mixture into the Instant Pot. Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens. This should only take 1-2 minutes. Press "Cancel" to turn off the Instant Pot and remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot base to immediately stop the cooking process. Serve pork chops with honey garlic sauce..
- Notes: If your pork chops are very thick (1 1/2 to 2-inches thick), you may want to increase the cook time to 2 or 3 minutes plus the 5 minute natural release..
- To Cook Bone-In Pork Chops: Add 2 minutes to the pressure cook time. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F..
- To Cook from Frozen: Skip the step of browning the meat. Saute the garlic in the olive oil and then add the remaining sauce ingredients and pork chops. Pressure cook for 3 minutes followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release. Check that the internal temperature of the pork chops has reached 145 degrees F..
Pop them in your Instant Pot and you're ready to go! Between these Instant Pot Pork Chops and my Crock Pot Pork Chops, my time over the stove has dramatically decreased! World's Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops. Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. There's nothing better than a filling, family-friendly meal made with minimal effort and this recipe for Instant Pot Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin and.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey garlic instant pot pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!