Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, miso milk flavored chinese cabbage soup with mochi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse certain maladies. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies.
How to Prepare Award-winning Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi
Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miso milk flavored chinese cabbage soup with mochi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi:
- Make ready 2 of pieces Mochi cut into rectangles.
- Take 3 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of optional Thin slivers of Chinese citrus (yuzu) peel.
Instructions to make Miso Milk Flavored Chinese Cabbage Soup with Mochi:
- Finely shred the Chinese cabbage, and diagonally slice the green onions thinly..
- Cut each mochi into 3 even pieces, and briefly pan fry in a heated pan with oil..
- When the mochi is lightly browned, add the Step 1 vegetables, and stir-fry together. When they become soft and wilted, add milk and simmer for a little while over medium-low heat..
- When the mochi and vegetables become soft, dissolve the miso, and adjust the flavour with the soy sauce. Serve in a bowl, sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper and salt, then it's done!!.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this post we're going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food miso milk flavored chinese cabbage soup with mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!