Satsuma-age Ball Toast.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, satsuma-age ball toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Recipe of Ultimate Satsuma-age Ball Toast
Satsuma-age Ball Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Satsuma-age Ball Toast is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have satsuma-age ball toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Satsuma-age Ball Toast:
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- Prepare 1 of fish cake Satsuma-age.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Ponzu.
- Take 1 dash of ◎Yuzu pepper paste.
- Make ready 1 slice of Easy melting cheese.
- Get 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Satsuma-age Ball Toast:
- Cut the satsuma-age into small pieces.
- Lightly cook in a frying pan. Add all the ◎ ingredients and coat the satsuma-age..
- Spread mayonnaise all over the surface of a piece of bread. Top with the satsuma-age, then the cheese. Broil in a toaster oven..
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food satsuma-age ball toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!