Boiled Tofu for Hotpot.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, boiled tofu for hotpot. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Recipe of Homemade Boiled Tofu for Hotpot
Boiled Tofu for Hotpot is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Boiled Tofu for Hotpot is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boiled tofu for hotpot using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Tofu for Hotpot:
- Make ready 1 1/2 of blocks Tofu.
- Get 15 of cm Kombu for dashi stock.
- Take 1 pinch of Natural Salt.
- Get 1 of Mizuna (or chrysanthemum greens).
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
- Take 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
Steps to make Boiled Tofu for Hotpot:
- Cut the mizuna into 4 equal portions, and set aside..
- Wipe clean the kombu slices with a damp, tightly wrung out kitchen towel. Cut several slices into the kombu with a pair of scissors, and place in your earthenware pot. Add enough water to cover the tofu..
- Slice the tofu into bite-sized pieces (this time, I cut one block into 6 portions). After the kombu seaweed has softened, place the tofu in the water, add salt, then turn on the heat..
- Taking care not to let the water boil, wait for the tofu pieces to warm up. When they start to waver in the water and have been heated through, add mizuna (or chrysanthemum greens). Once the vegetables are cooked through, you're done!.
- Garnish with your desired toppings. The standard choices in our household are ponzu, green onion, and yuzu pepper paste..
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. On this page we're going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food boiled tofu for hotpot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!