Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, our family's favorite chicken tempura with shio-koji. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji
Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have our family's favorite chicken tempura with shio-koji using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji:
- Take 1 of fillet Chicken breast meat.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of For the batter:.
- Take 1 of Tempura flour.
- Get 1 of Water.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Make ready 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
Instructions to make Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-Koji:
- Coat the chicken breast in shio-koji, and let sit overnight..
- Chop the chicken breast from Step 1 into bite-sized pieces. Butterflying, then finely scoring through the sinew and meat will help it cook through easier..
- Rub the chicken in a marinade of mirin, usukuchi soy sauce, and grated garlic. Let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the flavors soak in..
- Pat dry excess moisture with a paper towel..
- Dredge the chicken from Step 4 in prepared tempura batter, deep fry in oil (not listed) until crisp..
- Dissolve yuzu pepper paste in ponzu for the dipping sauce and eat up!.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food our family's favorite chicken tempura with shio-koji recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!