The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura. Chicken Tempura is a regional favorite in Oita Prefecture of Kyushu region in Japan. With a crispy and fluffy batter on the outside and juicy and tender meat inside, this Chicken Tempura is best enjoyed by dipping with karashi mustard ponzu sauce. Chicken coated in tempura batter becomes crispy and juicy when fried, and the flavorful taste is addictive when dressed with ponzu sauce and mustard.
The fresh Toriten, chicken tempura is especially delicious since the outside is light and crispy, and the inside is so tender. This dish, along with Karaage are. Toriten is a local dish in Oita Prefecture and each household is likely to have a slightly different recipe but most of the recipes use egg in the batter.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, the taste of oita chicken tempura. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again.
Steps to Make Homemade The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura
The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura is something that I've loved my whole life.
Chicken Tempura is a regional favorite in Oita Prefecture of Kyushu region in Japan. With a crispy and fluffy batter on the outside and juicy and tender meat inside, this Chicken Tempura is best enjoyed by dipping with karashi mustard ponzu sauce. Chicken coated in tempura batter becomes crispy and juicy when fried, and the flavorful taste is addictive when dressed with ponzu sauce and mustard.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the taste of oita chicken tempura using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura:
- Make ready 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Take 1 tbsp of â—?Sake.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of â—? Shiro-dashi (or usukuchi soy sauce).
- Make ready 1 tsp of â—?Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of â—?Ginger (grated).
- Get 100 ml of Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Make ready 100 ml of Cold water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking powder (if you have it).
- Make ready 1 of Frying oil.
- Take of Dipping sauce / Condiments.
- Take 1 of Ponzu, vinegar & soy sauce, tentsuyu tempura dipping sauce, mustard, yuzu pepper paste.
The first thing that sets this dish apart from other forms of tempura is that the chicken provides a more tender experience than you'd expect with either the vegetable or seafood varieties. There are many specialties of Oita. Buy the confectionery for souvenir, make the trip last. Go back with the local sweets loved by locals and share the fun of Oita.
Steps to make The Taste of Oita Chicken Tempura:
- Take the breast meat and remove any fat before cutting into bite-sized pieces..
- Add the meat and the ingredients marked with â—? into a thick plastic bag and rub together. Leave to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Add the cake flour and baking powder to a bowl and mix together with a whisk (or simply sift together)..
- In a separate bowl, combine the beaten egg and water and mix the flour mixture into it in 3 goes with cooking chopsticks. It's better not to over-mix, so don't worry if there are a few lumps remaining..
- Coat the chicken in the mixture from step 4 and fry in oil heated to around 180â„ƒ. Flip over once during cooking. Please refer to the hints section about this..
- Arrange the fried chicken on a plate and you're done. In our house we serve it with a vinegar soy sauce mixture and Japanese mustard..
Once you are here in Oitaâ€¦ Try the popular Beppu Onsen where is less than an hour. Umitamago (Oita Marine Palace Aquarium) is an aquarium where visitors can marvel at marine life and even interact with some of the creatures. The dish is eaten by squeezing kabosu (a type of citrus fruit)â€”a local Oita specialtyâ€”onto chicken tempura and flavoring it with either soy or ponzu sauce. The toriten or chicken tempura is particularly moreish. For those who are used to strong tasting sake, this is much more subtle and.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. Additionally before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the taste of oita chicken tempura recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!