Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and vegetables baked in foil. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
Recipe of Homemade Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil
Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and vegetables baked in foil using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil:
- Get 1 of Chicken thigh.
- Take 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- Make ready 1/2 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Get 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil (optional).
- Take 1 dash of Salt (for seasoning).
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper (for seasoning).
- Take 1 of optional Lemon or yuzu pepper paste.
Steps to make Chicken and Vegetables Baked in Foil:
- Cut the vegetables. Julienne the carrot and green peppers. Shred the maitake mushrooms apart with your hands to bite-size pieces..
- Slice the chicken diagonally into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper (for seasoning) on the chicken..
- Tear off two sheets of foil (30 cm long). Place half of the chicken (for one portion) on each sheet. Put the vegetables on top of the chicken..
- Pour 2 tablespoons each mentsuyu over the chicken. Sprinkle a little sesame oil if you like..
- Cover the chicken with another 30 cm long foil, and fold up the ends..
- Place the foil packet on a baking tray, and bake in the toaster oven or oven (preheated to 220℃) for about 25-30 minutes..
- Serve the packet on a plate. Open up the foil when you eat. Serve with a cut lemon or yuzu pepper paste if you like..
- This is good for packed lunches too..
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and vegetables baked in foil recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!