Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops.
How to Make Super Quick Homemade Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed
Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed:
- Get 1 stalk of Lotus root.
- Get 5 of cm Nagaimo, yam (or substitute with 1 egg).
- Make ready 10 of sheets Nori seaweed (flavored or baked).
- Take 1 of Ponzu.
- Get 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
Steps to make Macrobiotic ＾＾ Fried Lotus Root Seaweed:
- Peel the lotus root and the nagaimo, grate, and mix. Use however much lotus root you like..
- Spread out 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture from Step 1 onto each sheet of the square or rectangular nori..
- Heat 5-mm to 1-cm of oil in a frying pan. Pick up both ends of the nori and carefully place in the oil with the nori facing down. Place as if sliding in..
- Once the edges of the lotus root have changed color, flip it over, taking care not to let them fall apart. Fry until golden brown..
- Once they've fried, place on a paper towel to drain the oil. Apply the combined ponzu and yuzu pepper paste and enjoy. ＾＾♪.
- I tried frying them with egoma leaves..
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It's also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food macrobiotic ＾＾ fried lotus root seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!