Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic. I made Hanami bento (picnic lunch box) and enjoyed Hanami !! Sakura was full bloomed and very beautiful, If you come to Japan in spring, I recommend going Sakura viewing spot and enjoy Japanese Hanami Details of our hanami picnic lunch and a mini blossom forecast for San Francisco are here. This is a picnic lunch for three people: two adults and one preschooler.
For cherry blossom viewing (Hanami), make these popular spring-theme foods and go picnic under cherry trees! Futomaki is a traditional thick sushi roll typically filled with vegetables and sometimes include cooked fish like unagi. It's perfect finger food for a picnic and packs well in the bento box!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic
I made Hanami bento (picnic lunch box) and enjoyed Hanami !! Sakura was full bloomed and very beautiful, If you come to Japan in spring, I recommend going Sakura viewing spot and enjoy Japanese Hanami Details of our hanami picnic lunch and a mini blossom forecast for San Francisco are here. This is a picnic lunch for three people: two adults and one preschooler.
Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic:
- Get 4 of balls Cured ham rice balls.
- Make ready 5 of balls Shrimp ball-shaped sushi.
- Make ready 9 of Burdock root meat rolls.
- Prepare 3 of servings Tamagoyaki.
- Make ready 4 of Sakura-colored meat balls.
- Get 3 of Yuzu pepper paste seasoned chicken wings.
- Take 1 of to garnish Broccolini with Japanese mustard dressing.
A cherry-blossom viewing plan with seasonal 'bento,' a Japanese boxed lunch, at Goryokaku Park! Appreciate ample and colorful Japanese dishes using seasonal ingredients such as tempura and boiled dishes. Beer, soft drinks, side dishes (onigiri rice ball, edamame, etc.) can be ordered on the spot. Cherry Blossom Picnic Checklist □Picnic blanket or tarp □Low folding table or cardboard box □Food □Drinks □Plates, cups and chopsticks □Garbage bag □Bluetooth speaker □Power bank (to recharge phones) □Hand warmers (for evening, when the temperatures dip).
Instructions to make Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing Picnic:
- For the cured ham rice balls: Lay a piece of plastic wrap over a tea cup. Place a slice of cured ham on the wrap, then fill the cup with rice mixed with green vegetables. Make it into a ball and twist-tie the plastic wrap. Decorate the top with a salted cherry blossom..
- Make the shrimp ball-shaped sushi the same way, using shrimp and sushi rice..
- For the burdock root meat rolls: Wrap boiled burdock root and carrort and cook in a teriyaki sauce..
- For the Japanese omelet: Make with 3 eggs, shiro dashi and 80 ml water. Aonori also makes a nice addition..
- Seefor cherry blossom-colored meat balls. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158555-cherry-blossom-viewing-bento-meatballs-sakura-colored.
- Seefor chicken wings with yuzu pepper paste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149191-yuzu-pepper-chicken-wings.
- Garnish with broccolini and serve!.
They are especially common during hanami (cherry blossom viewing) season in late March and early April. Whether you are a foodie, adventure traveler, or just visiting on business, bento boxes are a great option for anyone looking for an authentic local experience. If you're looking for a safe + healthy way to feed your friends, family & colleagues, we've got you covered. I'm Leanne, the chef owner of Bento Picnic. I know it can be hard to find food that is healthy, convenient AND delicious.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bento for a cherry blossom viewing picnic recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!