Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara
Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- Make ready 100 grams of Leftover Okara such as.
- Prepare 70 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 pinch of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Grated daikon radish.
- Get 1 of Ponzu (yuzu ponzu).
Steps to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- The okara dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Mix the leftover okara, meat, black pepper, and katakuriko thoroughly..
- Shape into a patty and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburger steak until both sides are browned and crispy..
- When the oil begins to spit, cover with a lid..
- Once crispy, garnish with grated daikon radish and green onions. Top with ponzu sauce!.
- You can also use leftover okara to make "Ketchup-Flavored Meat Balls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146829-okara-meatballs-with-a-thick-ketchup-sauce.
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!