Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot.
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, soy milk shabu shabu hot pot. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Recipe of Homemade Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soy milk shabu shabu hot pot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot:
- Make ready 400 ml of "A" Soy milk.
- Make ready 400 ml of "A" Kombu dashi soup stock.
- Take 150 ml of "A" Dashi soy sauce (I used Yamaki brand's kappou shiro-dashi).
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of White part of Japanese leek.
- Take 1 tbsp of "B" Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Silken tofu.
- Take 1 of as much (to taste) "C" Shabu-shabu grade sliced pork.
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) "C" Enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, mizuna, Chinese cabbage.
- Get 1 of "C" Toasted sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of "C" Dried yuzu citrus zest.
- Take 1 of Minced green onions or scallions.
- Get 1 of Kombu dashi soup stock.
Steps to make Soy Milk Shabu Shabu Hot Pot:
- Prepare plenty of kombu dashi soup stock by soaking the kombu in a pot full of water, then removing it right before the water comes to a boil..
- Mince the onions as thinly as possible. Finely slice the Japanese leek into rounds. Cut the tofu into 5 cm cubes..
- Combine all of the "A" ingredients in an earthenware pot, heat, and add half of the tofu right from Step 2 right before it comes to a boil..
- I used Yamaki brand's "Kappou Shiro-dashi." Adjust the amount to taste..
- When the soup from Step 3 comes to a boil, turn off the heat, and add the onion and Japanese leek from Step 2 and add the "B" toasted sesame seeds..
- Chop the "C" ingredients into your preferred sizes, prepare the minced green onions, then it's done To me, the mizuna is essential..
- Bring a portable stove to the table, and enjoy eating shabu shabu all together If it boils down too much, add more of the kombu dashi stock..
- I finish the meal with ramen served in the leftover soup, but it also tastes great risotto-style; just add rice. No seasonings; just garnish with green onions..
- At the restaurant, they also finish this off by adding rice to create a risotto-style dish. Grind black pepper over before serving..
Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soy milk shabu shabu hot pot recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!