Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, blended kohlrabi potage soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Ultimate Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup
Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blended kohlrabi potage soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Kohlrabi.
- Make ready 200 ml of Shiro-dashi (diluted with the usual amount of water).
- Get 1 of Water (to adjust the taste).
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu pepper paste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Blended Kohlrabi Potage Soup:
- Chop off the leaves of the kohlrabi, and peel the skin..
- Chop the kohlrabi into quarters, then slice into 3 mm thick wedges. If slicing them is too much trouble, since they'll ultimately be processed in a blender, you can roughly chop them..
- Put the kohlrabi into a pot with the shiro dashi and bring to a boil. After boiling for 3 minutes, turn off the heat. Add more water if most of the moisture evaporates..
- Combine the boiled kohlrabi and shiro dashi in a blender. My blender has a heat-resistant container, but if yours doesn't, allow it to cool first..
- Pulse in the blender until smooth and creamy..
- Serve with sesame seeds and yuzu pepper paste to taste..
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you'll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blended kohlrabi potage soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!