Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese-style gazpacho. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops.
How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Japanese-Style Gazpacho
Japanese-Style Gazpacho is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Japanese-Style Gazpacho is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese-style gazpacho using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Gazpacho:
- Make ready 1/2 of Tomato.
- Take 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 150 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- Take 100 ml of Dashi stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce (or soy sauce).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Take of Optional ingredients.
- Get 1 of Okra, myoga ginger.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Gazpacho:
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into chunks..
- Slice the garlic and cut the Japanese leek into thin, diagonal strips..
- Grease a frying pan with some olive oil and stir-fry the garlic and Japanese leek. Stir-fry on a low heat to avoid burning, and continue to cook the vegetables until the Japanese leek becomes sweet..
- Transfer the vegetables to a tray or something similar and leave them to cool..
- Add the stir-fried garlic and Japanese leek, tomato chunks, tomato juice and dashi stock into a blender..
- Then also add the usukuchi soy sauce, yuzu pepper, and a pinch of salt and blend away. Chill the blended mixture in the refrigerator and serve..
- Serve with some salt-boiled chopped okra and minced myoga ginger if you like..
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese-style gazpacho recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!