Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, steak salad with ponzu based dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Majority of grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these foods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing
Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have steak salad with ponzu based dressing using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing:
- Take 1 of Beef Steak *about 300g.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Make ready of Oil for cooking *optional.
- Take of Salad Vegetables 200g in total (Lettuce, Spinach, Rocket, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Avocado, etc.).
- Take of <Dressing Base>.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of Ponzu.
- Prepare of – or –.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Citrus Juice *Lemon, Lime or Yuzu.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- Prepare of <Additional Ingredient Suggestions>.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh Chilli *finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Wasabi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Hot Mustard.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Onion *grated.
Steps to make Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing:
- Mix ‘Ponzu’ (OR Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Citrus Juice and Sugar) with any additional ingredients of your choice. This time, I added Garlic, Ginger, Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) and Sesame Oil..
- Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate. Season the steak with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat a frying pan or a grill pan over high heat. When hot, cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your preference. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly..
- Arrange the sliced steak over the salad, drizzle with the dressing and serve..
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. The first thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steak salad with ponzu based dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!