Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama.
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cured kingfish with avocado picked jicama. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama
Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cured kingfish with avocado picked jicama using 32 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama:
- Prepare of pickled jicama.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Make ready 100 g of jicama, cleaned, cut into matchstick.
- Take 100 ml of sugar syrup.
- Get 100 ml of rice vinegar.
- Take of cured kingfish.
- Prepare 400 g of sea salt.
- Make ready 150 g of sugar.
- Get 100 g of ginger, finely grated.
- Take of Zest of 4 lemons.
- Get 1 of fillet or about 600 g Hiramasa Kingfish, skinned.
- Make ready of pickled cucumber.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of Lebanese cucumber, sliced 3-5 mm.
- Get of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of medium ripe avocado.
- Get 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayene pepper.
- Prepare of yuzu tamari dressing.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of tamari.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yuzu.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of tsuyu no moto.
- Take of garnish.
- Get 2 tablespoon of baby radish herbs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of black sesame seeds.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of puffed rice.
Steps to make Cured Kingfish with Avocado Picked Jicama:
- For Picked Jicama: Sprinkle the salt into the jicama. Leave 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar syrup and rice vinegar together and pour over the jicama. Set aside for 24 hours before using..
- For Cured Kingfish: Mix together the salt, sugar, ginger and lemon zest throughly by hand..
- Cut the fillet on either side of the lateral spine, remove any bloodline..
- Put one third of the mix on the bottom of a tray or large plate..
- Lay the two pieces of fish on top. Cover the top and sides with the rest of the mix..
- Leave to cure at room temperature for 2 1/2 hours..
- Wash off the curing mix and pat dry..
- For Pickled cucumber: Gently massage the Salt and sugar through the cucumber ensuring each slice makes contact with the seasoning..
- Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drain, Squeeze slightly to remove excess moisture..
- For Avocado: Blitz all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth..
- For Yuzu Tamari Dressing: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- To finish: Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a sharp knife.
- Slightly curl each piece and arrange on a platter..
- Arrange the jicama and cucumber in around the kingfish..
- Place the avocado into a piping bag to dot around the platter..
- Drizzle enough of yuzu tamari dressing to anoint..
- Scatter over the baby radish, puffed rice and black sesame seeds..
- Note: if jicama is hard to find, you can substitute with daikon or red radish. Substitute salmon if you can’t find kingfish..
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cured kingfish with avocado picked jicama recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!