Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef rice bowl with yuzu pepper paste. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because a lot of folks opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste
Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef rice bowl with yuzu pepper paste using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Take 200 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of pack Shirataki noodles or konnyaku.
- Take 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons Yuzu pepper paste.
- Make ready 150 ml of ＊ Sake.
- Prepare 100 ml of ＊ Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of ＊ Sugar.
- Get 80 ml of ＊ Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Warm cooked rice.
- Get 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Instructions to make Beef Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Put the sauce ingredients marked ＊ (sake, mirin, sugar, soy sauce) in a small pan and simmer over low-medium heat until it's reduced by half..
- Put a little bit of the reduced sauce in another container and dissolve the yuzu pepper in it. It doesn't dissolve well if you just put it in the pan. When it's dissolved, add back to the pan..
- Slice the onion thinly then add the shirataki noodles which have been blanched in boiling water and cut up into easy to eat pieces. (If you are using konnyaku, blanch and cut up into bite-sized pieces.) Stir fry both in a frying pan with a little oil. Add the meat and stir fry until it's about halfway cooked..
- Add the sauce to the frying and stir-fry quickly until the beef is cooked..
- Put on top of a bed of hot rice, sprinkle on some green onion and it's done..
- It was also delicious with shredded nori seaweed on top, so I added a photo..
Nuts and also various seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don't get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef rice bowl with yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!