Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and cabbage rice bowl with yuzu pepper. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
Recipe of Quick Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper
Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork and cabbage rice bowl with yuzu pepper using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper:
- Prepare 250 grams of Pork (coarsely chopped thigh offcuts).
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek (or green onion).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
Steps to make Pork and Cabbage Rice Bowl With Yuzu Pepper:
- Shred the cabbage (it doesn't have to be ultra-thin) and cut the leek up on the diagonal..
- Roughly chop up the pork into small, thin pieces..
- Dissolve the yuzu pepper in the shiro-dashi..
- Massage the pork with the mixture..
- Boil the cabbage until it's at the desired level of tenderness..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the pork..
- When the meat has cooked through and changed color, add the sugar and leek..
- Adjust the seasoning with soy sauce..
- Put some rice in a bowl, top with the well drained cabbage, add the pork from Step 8 and it's done..
Your main meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food pork and cabbage rice bowl with yuzu pepper recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!