Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, light and refreshing steamed chicken with yuzu, grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Naturally, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you won't be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of yourself while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels.
Steps to Prepare Award-winning Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce
Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook light and refreshing steamed chicken with yuzu, grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce:
- Get 1 large of Chicken thigh.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- Take 1 small of bunch Mitsuba.
- Get 1/4 of of 1 yuzu Yuzu peel.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Yuzu juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
Instructions to make Light and Refreshing Steamed Chicken With Yuzu, Grated Daikon Radish and Ponzu Sauce:
- Slice open the thick parts of the chicken so that it's an even thickness all over. Put shallow cuts in a crisscross pattern on the meat side of the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and leave for 3 minutes or so..
- Grate the daikon radish and drain in a sieve. Blanch the mitsuba briefly in boiling water and refresh in cold water; squeeze out well and cut into 2 cm long pieces..
- Remove the peel of the yuzu thinly, and julienne. Mix the yuzu juice and soy sauce together to make ponzu sauce..
- Line a steamer with a kitchen parchment paper and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken and steam for about 15 minutes. Remove from the steamer and let cool..
- Slice the chicken into 1cm wide pieces and put on a serving plate. Top with the grated daikon radish, mitsuba and julienned yuzu peel..
- Serve with the ponzu sauce. Bon appetit!.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we're going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food light and refreshing steamed chicken with yuzu, grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!