Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? As most people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper
Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper:
- Make ready 100 grams of Chicken or pork (I used pork belly this time).
- Take 1 of big handful Vegetables.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Take 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Green onions (finely chopped), bonito flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
Steps to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper:
- You need about this amount of vegetables. I used 1/2 an onion, 1/4 of a carrot and 1/4 of a bunch of shimeji mushrooms..
- Cut the vegetables and meat into bite sized pieces. Dissolve the soy sauce with yuzu pepper..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Defrost the udon noodles. If you're in a hurry defrost the noodles in the microwave and rinse briefly..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the meat. A lot of fat comes out of pork belly so wipe it out of the pan with paper towels..
- Stir fry the vegetables starting with the ones that take the longest to cook. Season with salt and pepper..
- Turn the heat up to high from this point on! Add the drained udon noodles, dashi stock granules and the combined soy sauce and yuzu pepper. Mix well..
- Transfer to serving plates, top with bonito flakes and chopped green onion and enjoy!.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!