Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chikuwa and bell pepper stir-fry with yuzu pepper and mayo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won't have a weight problem again.
Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo
Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chikuwa and bell pepper stir-fry with yuzu pepper and mayo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo:
- Make ready 2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 small of pack Shimeji mushrooms (or any other mushrooms).
- Take 1 tbsp of Frozen corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ◎Soy sauce, mirin, yuzu pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Chikuwa and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry with Yuzu Pepper and Mayo:
- Combine and mix together all ◎ condiments. Remove the stem, seeds, and fiber from the bell pepper. Julienne the bell pepper and chikuwa in the same sizes. Slice off the hard stem of the shimeji mushrooms and shred..
- Heat oil (not listed) in a pan. Sauté the shimeji mushrooms, chikuwa, bell pepper, and frozen corn in that order..
- When that's cooked throughly, add ◎ condiments and stir everything up. Season with a little pepper..
- Dish it up and serve..
- [Bonus tip] This is also pretty tasty as filling for gyoza dumplings. You can make 10 gyoza dumplings if you use the whole amount with large-sized gyoza wrappers. A great way if you have leftover wrappers, or if you want to use up the leftover stir-fry to put in tomorrow's bento..
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chikuwa and bell pepper stir-fry with yuzu pepper and mayo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!