Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste
Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato (medium).
- Make ready 1/2 block of Tofu (firm).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of from 1/2 a yuzu Yuzu juice※.
Steps to make Avocado, Tofu, and Tomato Salad with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Cut the tofu on a chopping board and press with a weight to drain the water..
- Squeeze the yuzu (or lemon) juice into a bowl and dissolve the yuzu pepper paste..
- Dice the avocado into large pieces and add to the yuzu mixture..
- Dice the drained tofu into the same size as the avocado, and add to the bowl from Step 3..
- Immerse the tomato in hot water to make it easier to peel, remove the seeds and cut it into pieces about the same size as the avocado and tofu. Then, add it to the bowl from Step 4..
- Add olive oil and salt, mix, and it's done. Taste and adjust the saltiness as necessary..
- You can take it to parties. Here, I topped it with shiso leaf..
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food avocado, tofu, and tomato salad with yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!