Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, simple medicinal yuzu jam & yuzu tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One terrific thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you won't be able to get a new body. You need to take care of yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels.
Recipe of Ultimate Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea
Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple medicinal yuzu jam & yuzu tea using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea:
- Get 300 grams of Yuzu.
- Make ready 50 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 150 grams of Honey.
- Get 10 grams of Ginger.
Instructions to make Simple Medicinal Yuzu Jam & Yuzu Tea:
- Cut the yuzu in half horizontally and squeeze the juice. (It's OK to hand squeeze). Measure the weight of the juice..
- Once you're finished squeezing the juice, hollow the peels by discarding the yuzu pith and place the seeds in an empty tea bag..
- Juliene the yuzu peel and measure their weight as well..
- Put the peel in boiling water, remove, and throw out the water. Repeat this 4 - 5 times. Once you have finished, drain the water well..
- Add honey, sugar and yuzu juice and let them seep. (The weight of the juice, peel, and sweetening ingredients should be the same.) These sweetening ingredients are sugar and honey..
- Add the seeds from Step 2 to the mixture made in Step 5 (this creates pectin, which acts as a gelling agent). Grate the ginger in and boil the mixture down until it becomes syrupy. Remove the seeds part way through the boiling..
- Put the jam into sterilized jars..
- It's also delicious to dilute jam in hot water to make yuzu tea..
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple medicinal yuzu jam & yuzu tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!