Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tenders and pounded cucumbers seasoned with yuzu pepper. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these foods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
How to Make Ultimate Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper
Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken tenders and pounded cucumbers seasoned with yuzu pepper using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper:
- Make ready 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ☆ Ponzu.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ☆ Yuzu pepper paste.
Steps to make Chicken Tenders and Pounded Cucumbers Seasoned with Yuzu Pepper:
- Combine all of the ☆ ingredients to make the sauce..
- Pound the cucumber with the handle of your knife, creating some cracks in the flesh..
- Using your hands, break up the cucumber into bite-sized pieces, then blot excess moisture with a paper towel..
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders, then chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Pour sake over the chicken tenders, loosely wrap in plastic wrap, microwave for about 4 minutes, then let sit to allow the residual heat to cook it through..
- After the chicken cools, discard the excess liquid, add the cucumbers and the sauce from Step 1, and toss..
- For a variation on this recipe, see "Yuzu Pepper Flavored Japanese Leek and Chicken Tenders"..
Your main meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. So that you can limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken tenders and pounded cucumbers seasoned with yuzu pepper recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!