Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste.
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This section is full of what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses.
Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste
Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Prepare 2 small of or 1 large fillet Chicken breast.
- Get 1 stalk of Green onions (finely sliced or roughly minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Oil (to cook).
- Get 1 tsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil (for the green onion sauce).
Steps to make Chicken Breast with Green Onions and Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Rinse the chicken breast, thoroughly wipe off excess water, then season with salt and pepper. Either remove the skin or keep it on, as you prefer. For those who prefer to keep the skin, cook skin side down first..
- Since the fillet was thick, I butterflied it to even out the thickness. If the fillet is thin, skip this step..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, then add the chicken breast. Fry for 4 minutes on medium heat, flip over, coat with sake, cover with lid, then steam-cook on low heat for 4 minutes..
- Turn off the heat, then allow to sit for 20 minutes without removing the lid. The chicken will cook through to the middle from the residual heat..
- Mince the green onions. The photos show it finely chopped. The profile photo shows it sliced into thin rounds..
- Once the chicken is cooked through, slice diagonally, then transfer to a serving dish..
- Prepare the sauce: Add the green onion to the juice left in the frying pan from steam-cooking, then lightly sauté..
- Add the yuzu pepper paste, mix well, then add more to taste. Once it is your desired flavor, add olive oil, mix, then the sauce is ready..
- Garnish the chicken, then it's ready to serve!.
- Add a bit of color with other vegetables..
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most men and women already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken breast with green onions and yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!