Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, juicy kara-age chicken with yuzu pepper and shio-koji. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won't have to worry about your weight again.
Recipe of Favorite Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji
Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook juicy kara-age chicken with yuzu pepper and shio-koji using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji:
- Take 1 large of portion, approximately 250 grams Chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Shio-koji (salt-fermented rice malt).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Take 1 clove of ☆ Garlic (finely chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of ☆ Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of enough for deep frying Oil.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu pepper paste.
Instructions to make Juicy Kara-age Chicken with Yuzu Pepper and Shio-koji:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate (with ingredients listed with a ☆) for 1 to 2 hours. Turn while marinating..
- Coat with katakuriko..
- Heat oil for deep frying up to 170° (a little lower than normal deep frying temperature). I usually use a little less oil then required to cover the chicken completely..
- While frying, try to turn over your chicken pieces. Be careful not to let them overcook..
- They're ready when perfectly crisp and beautifully golden brown. Dip in yuzu pepper paste if you'd like..
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you'll need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food juicy kara-age chicken with yuzu pepper and shio-koji recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!