Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tender deep-fried yuzu pepper flavored nanban chicken breasts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems.
Recipe of Homemade Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts
Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tender deep-fried yuzu pepper flavored nanban chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of each Sake, soy sauce, mayonnaise (for seasoning).
- Take 3 of heaping tablespoons Katakuriko.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of pepper Red pepper.
- Take 250 ml of ☆Japanese dashi stock.
- Get 5 tbsp of ☆Grain vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆Yuzu pepper paste.
Instructions to make Tender Deep-Fried Yuzu Pepper Flavored Nanban Chicken Breasts:
- Remove the skin and excess fat from the chicken breast and cut into chunks..
- Season with the sake and the soy sauce then let sit for 2-3 minutes. (Meanwhile, you can start to clean up a bit.).
- Put the mayonnaise in a plastic bag..
- Drain the chicken from Step 2 and add to the bag. Massage it all together while releasing the air. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Slice the onion and quickly rinse in water. Dry the onion and cut the peppers into thin slices..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to a bowl and mix well..
- Soak the vegetables from Step 5 in the mixture..
- Add the katakuriko to Step 4 and rub it to coat the chicken..
- Pour oil into a frying pan until 1 cm deep. Deep fry the chicken until golden brown. (I use a small frying pan to fry.).
- Without draining the oil, plop the chicken into the bowls from Step 7. (A little bit of oil gives the dish its richness.).
- Roughly mix together. Cover with wrap to form a type of drop-lid and place in the refrigerator..
- Add your favorite vegetables!.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food tender deep-fried yuzu pepper flavored nanban chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!