Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hand-kneaded yuzu tea cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies
Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hand-kneaded yuzu tea cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies:
- Take 30 grams of Yuzu tea.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 40 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
Steps to make Hand-kneaded Yuzu Tea Cookies:
- If you're using yuzu tea with large yuzu skin chunks, then chop it up roughly. I usually use kitchen scissors to cut mine - this reduces the amount of things I need to wash..
- Combine the yuzu tea, sugar, and vegetable oil in a bowl. Mix with a whisk..
- Sift in the flour, and cut in with a rubber spatula. When the dough is smooth, bring it together with your hands..
- Take 10 g of dough each and roll it up with your hands. Make them into 1 cm thick flattened balls..
- Align on a baking tray. Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Please remove them from the tray when they're slightly cooled down..
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food hand-kneaded yuzu tea cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!