Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pacific saury & yuzu hamburger patty. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Homemade Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty
Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pacific saury & yuzu hamburger patty using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty:
- Make ready 240 grams of Pacific saury (minced).
- Get 40 grams of Chicken cartilage.
- Get 10 grams of Dried hijiki.
- Prepare 2 of Japanese leek.
- Make ready 1/2 of Yuzu.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Take 1 dash of Oil.
- Take 1 of Parsley (to decorate).
- Make ready 1 of Japanese-style sauce (store-bought).
Steps to make Pacific Saury & Yuzu Hamburger Patty:
- Rehydrate the hijiki and finely chop..
- Finely chop the green onion. Quickly boil the chicken cartilage and finely slice..
- Mix the hijiki, green onion and chicken cartilage into the minced saury..
- Mix in the grated yuzu peel along with the egg, salt, pepper, and katakuriko..
- Split the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape. Then cook in a frying pan..
- Transfer the cooked hamburger steaks to a plate, pour on some Japanese-style sauce and garnish with parsley to finish..
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you'll need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pacific saury & yuzu hamburger patty recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!