Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, yuzu pepper-flavored turnip & chicken light soup spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Recipe of Perfect Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti
Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yuzu pepper-flavored turnip & chicken light soup spaghetti using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti:
- Prepare 200 grams of Turnip.
- Prepare 100 grams of Chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tablespoon Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 300 ml of ★Water.
- Make ready 1/2 of cube ★Consomme bouillon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Get 1/2 of heaped teaspoon Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Take 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Make ready 1 of Green onions (chopped).
Steps to make Yuzu Pepper-Flavored Turnip & Chicken Light Soup Spaghetti:
- Peel the turnips and cut into 4 strips vertically. Mince the garlic and cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Flavor with salt and pepper, and coat with flour..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a pot and cook on medium heat. Once the garlic becomes aromatic add the turnips and cook. Once they become transparent add the ★ ingredients, put the lid on, and simmer to soften..
- Start boiling your spaghetti here..
- Once the turnips from Step 2 have softened, add the chicken from Step 1 and simmer until evenly cooked. Add salt while checking the flavor of the yuzu pepper, and add coarsely-ground black pepper last..
- Boil the spaghetti al dente, and drain thoroughly. Transfer to a serving dish and pour the turnip soup from Step 4 over it. Top with green onions and it's complete..
- If you like, you can top it with virgin olive oil just before eating. It is also delicious..
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yuzu pepper-flavored turnip & chicken light soup spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!