Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet and savoury braised chicken and daikon radish with yuzu pepper paste. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We need to get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. It's impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you won't be able to obtain a new one. You shouldn't postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body cannot work properly if it does not have proper nutrition.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste
Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and savoury braised chicken and daikon radish with yuzu pepper paste using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Make ready 1 of Chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Get 1 of â—?Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of â—?Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 300 ml of â—Ž Water.
- Get 1 tsp of â—Ž Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of â—Ž Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of â—Ž Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of â—Ž Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of â—Ž Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
Steps to make Sweet and Savoury Braised Chicken and Daikon Radish with Yuzu Pepper Paste:
- Slice the chicken thinly and cut into bite sizes. Put into a plastic bag and add the â—? ingredients. Rub well. Add the katakuriko and rub well until there is no excess flour..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan. Arrange the prepared chicken pieces in one layer in the pan. Fry over medium heat..
- Quarter the daikon and slice. Add the sliced daikon to the pan and fry..
- Add the â—Ž ingredients to the pan and cover. Simmer until the sauce is reduced. At the end, add the yuzu pepper paste and mix well. Serve..
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet and savoury braised chicken and daikon radish with yuzu pepper paste recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!