Frozen Matcha Gateau.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, frozen matcha gateau. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Favorite Frozen Matcha Gateau
Frozen Matcha Gateau is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Frozen Matcha Gateau is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen matcha gateau using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Matcha Gateau:
- Get of Crust:.
- Get 150 g of Amaretti Biscuits / Any Store-Bought Gluten-Free Biscuits or Cookies,.
- Get of Unsalted Butter Melted, 30g + More For Greasing.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Demerara Sugar,.
- Take of Custard:.
- Take 25 g of Heavy Whipping Cream..
- Get 100 g of Whole Milk,.
- Take 1 of Egg Yolk,.
- Get 22 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Prepare 10 g of Cornflour,.
- Get of Gateau:.
- Prepare 350 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get of Nature's Superfoods' Organic Matcha Powder, 15g Adjust To Preference.
- Make ready 300 g of High Quality White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Yuzu Sake,.
- Prepare of Coating:.
- Make ready 200 g of High Quality White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- Take 80 g of Canola / Peanut / Grapeseed Oil,.
- Make ready of Nature's Superfoods' Organic Matcha Powder, For Dusting.
Steps to make Frozen Matcha Gateau:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/07/Amaretti-Biscuits for the recipe..
- Prepare the crust. Lighting grease the cake pan with melted butter. Line with parchment paper, on the bottom as well as the sides. Add the biscuits into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine powder forms. Transfer into a large mixing bowl. Add in butter and sugar. Mix lightly to combine well..
- It should resemble wet sand. Transfer the mixture into the prepared cake pan. Using an offset spatula, gently spread and compress the biscuits mixture on the bottom of the cake pan to form a crust. Pop it into a freezer until ready to use..
- Prepare the custard. Add milk and cream into a sauce pot. Bring it up to a boil. At the same time, in a large bowl, whisk together yolk, sugar and cornflour. Whisk until well combined..
- Allow the milk mixture to boil for 1 min. Remove from heat. While still whisking, gradually ladle the milk mixture into the yolk mixture. This is to temper the egg..
- Repeat the process until the milk mixture is fully incorporated. Transfer the mixture back into the sauce pot. Turn the heat up to medium and continue whisking. Once the mixture starts to thicken, continue whisking for a couple of mins. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Prepare the gateau. In the same sauce pot, add cream and salt into the custard. Turn the heat up to medium. Whisk until everything is well combine and the mixture thickens without any lumps..
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. Continue simmering for a couple of mins. Remove from heat and sieve in the matcha powder. Whisk to combine well. Melt white chocolate on a double boiler..
- Once melted, remove from heat. Pass the cream mixture thru a fine sieve and into the chocolate mixture, 1/3 portion at a time. Gently fold to combine well. Repeat the process until all the cream mixture is fully incorporated. Discard any residue..
- Lastly, add in yuzu sake. Give it a final fold to combine well. Brush a thin layer of the chocolate mixture onto the frozen crust. Return back into the freezer for 5 mins..
- This is to ensure there isn't any leakage.* After 5 mins, pour the chocolate mixture into the cake pan. Using an offset spatula, lightly smoothen the surface. Return back into the freezer to let it set for at least 6 hrs or overnight..
- Prepare the dusting. Melt white chocolate on a double boiler. Once melted, remove from heat, stir in a pinch of salt and set aside to cool slightly. Add in the oil gradually while stirring. Keep stirring until well combined..
- Unmold the gateau from the cake pan and carefully transfer onto a wire rack or on an inverted cup. It is best to hold the rack or cup on a baking tray to catch all the drippings. Pour the white chocolate mixture onto the frozen gateau. You can brush the sides with a pastry brush..
- Return back into the freezer and let it set for at least 30 mins. Remove from the freezer, lightly dust with more matcha powder. Heat slicing knife with fire. Slice and serve. *It is best to keep the gateau chilled in the fridge rather than the freezer.*.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food frozen matcha gateau recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!