Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, matcha bread & butter pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Recipe of Award-winning Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding
Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha bread & butter pudding using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding:
- Get of Caramelized White Chocolate:.
- Get of High Quality White Chocolate At Least 28% Cocoa Butter Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 125g.
- Take of Bread Pudding:.
- Prepare 300 g of Whole Milk,.
- Make ready 300 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Prepare 35 g of Yuzu Sake / Limoncello,.
- Make ready 1/2 of Fresh Yuzu / Lemon Zest,.
- Take 10 g of High Quality Matcha Powder Preferable Nature's Superfoods,.
- Take 8 of Egg Yolks,.
- Take 120 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Take 1 Loaf of Stale Bread,.
- Make ready of Salted Butter, For Spreading.
- Make ready Pinch of Matcha Salt,.
Steps to make Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding:
- Prepare caramelized white chocolate. Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit. Transfer white chocolate onto a baking tray. Wack into the oven and bake for 10 mins..
- Remove from the oven and give it a stir until smooth. Bake at 10 mins intervals. Repeat the process until the white chocolate has caramelized into a deep caramel color. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare bread pudding. In a sauce pot, add milk, cream, yuzu sake and zest. Stir to combine well. Turn the heat up to medium and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and sieve in matcha powder..
- Mix until well combined. In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Pass the matcha mixture into the yolk mixture and incorporating, 1/3 portion at a time. *If the matcha mixture is added all at once, the yolks will scramble.*.
- Once everything is incorporated, set aside until ready to use. Remove the crust from the bread. Slice the bread diagonally. Spread butter on both sides. Place into a baking dish, overlapping one another..
- Once the 1st layer is filled, rotate 180 degrees and repeat the layering. Repeat the process until the baking dish is filled. *I only have 2 layers as my baking dish is large and shallow.* Ladle in the matcha custard. *If the baking dish is filled before the custard is used up, set aside for 10 mins and ladle in again. The amount of custard is just nice for 1 loaf of bread.*.
- Set aside for 30 mins to allow the bread to soak up the custard. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit. Place the baking dish over a larger dish or a deep baking tray. Place into the oven. Fill the larger dish or tray with warm water until it reaches halfway on the baking dish..
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins or until the top is lightly toasted. Remove from the oven. Scoop onto serving plate and drizzle that caramelized white chocolate over the top. Sprinkle some matcha salt..
- To make matcha salt, add 1 TBSP of sea salt and 1 TSP of matcha powder In a spice grinder. Blitz until powdery.* Serve immediately while it is still warm..
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha bread & butter pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!