Edamame Yuzu Hummus.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, edamame yuzu hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? As a lot of folks choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
How to Prepare Perfect Edamame Yuzu Hummus
Edamame Yuzu Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Edamame Yuzu Hummus is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have edamame yuzu hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of cooked and shelled edamame.
- Make ready 1/4 c. of tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- Take 3 tbsp. of yuzu juice.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp. of olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Make ready of season to taste : salt and pepper.
Steps to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Combine edamame, tahini, yuzu juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor..
- Process until smooth. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- Can keep covered 2-3 days in fridge..
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food edamame yuzu hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!