Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pumpkin tofu & miso ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Award-winning Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen
Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin tofu & miso ramen using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen:
- Get of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 600 g of pumpkin, cut into large chunks.
- Take 1 tablespoon of white miso paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of flavourless oil (rice bran, grapeseed, etc).
- Get 1 teaspoon of (heaped) brown sugar.
- Make ready of Broth.
- Take 3 of and a half cups vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1 of quarter cup white miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Get of Topping.
- Prepare of Kernels from 2 corn cobs or a medium tin of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- Get 100 grams of ramen noodles.
- Get 1 bunch of broccolini.
- Get 1 bunch of bok choy or any other leafy greens.
- Take of Optional topping additions.
- Take 100 grams of fun tofu, cut into small cubes.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Take 2 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and sliced.
Steps to make Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prep ingredients..
- For the pumpkin: Mix miso paste, soy sauce, oil and brown sugar into a big bowl and then add the pumpkin pieces. Coat pumpkin thoroughly. Even spread the pumpkin on some oven trays and bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is caramelised..
- For the broth: Put the vege stock in a saucepan and add the ginger, garlic and spring onion. Bring to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Add the noodles and cook over a low heat until noodles are cooked through..
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in miso paste and say sauce to the broth. Taste it and dilute with boiling water if it’s too strong. Remove the noodles so they don’t get soggy (put them in a separate bowl) and strain the broth into a large bowl. Straining is optional..
- To serve: Pour the hot broth into serving bowls and add noodles. Then place green veges and corn kernels in, then pumpkin and the optional tofu. Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds or a little bit of sesame oil..
- Optional step for tofu topping: Whilst the broth is heating: Pan fry some tofu cubes, sesame seeds, ginger and soy sauce in a non stick saucepan. Toss the tofu so that all sides are coated and cook for 10 minutes or until browned..
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin tofu & miso ramen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!