Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, malai kofta with spinach gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy
Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have malai kofta with spinach gravy using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy:
- Get 200 grams of Paneer (cheese) -.
- Get 100 grams of Mawa -.
- Take 2-3 of Potatoes -(boiled).
- Prepare 7-8 of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger long piece(grated).
- Get - 15 to 16 of Raisins.
- Get as needed of Oil -to fry Koftas.
- Get of For Spinach Gravy:.
- Prepare 1 bunch (500 grams) of Palak(spinach).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 3 to 4 of Tomatoes - (medium sized).
- Prepare 2 to 3 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 pinch of Heeng(asafoetida).
- Make ready 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Jeera(cumin seeds) if you want.
- Take 2 tsp (if you want) of Kasuri Methi.
- Take 2 tsp of Gram flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cream/malai - (if you want).
- Get add to taste (1 tsp) of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp (if you prefer more of sour) of Lemon juice.
- Make ready add to taste of Salt -(1/2 tsp) -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour/arrowroot -.
Instructions to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy:
- Malai Kofta Boil the potatoes and peel them. Cut off the stem from the raisins, wash and cut the cashew nuts(1 nut into 5-6 pieces). Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces. Add salt and corn flour then mash well. Mash till the mix looks like a smooth dough. Put in grated ginger or ginger paste and mix. The mixture needed to make Kofta is ready..
- Pour oil in a non stick pan(kadhai). Take some amount of the Kofta mix at a time and flatten a bit with your hand. Place 2-3 pieces of cashew nut and 1 raisin on it, wrap up the piece from all sides and round it into a ball. Similarly make balls with the remaining mixture, you will get at least 15-16 balls. Put these balls in hot oil, you can put 3-4 Koftas at one time. Move the Koftas very carefully when turning sides and fry on a medium flame till they turn brown..
- Keep the fried Koftas on a plate and fry the other Koftas. Repeat this process with the remaining balls. Koftas are ready, let us prepare the gravy..
- Palak/Spinach Gravy Break off the stems from the Palak, wash the leaves twice with clean water and keep in a utensil. Put 1/4 cup water and sugar in the utensil, cover and place it on the gas to boil. Palak will be boiled in 5-6 minutes. Turn off the gas..
- Wash tomatoes, chop into pieces. Cut off the stems of the green chilies, then wash them. Peel, wash ginger and make 3-4 pieces of it. Put all of these in the mixer and make a fine paste..
- Pour oil in a frying pan(kadhai), put Heeng and Jeera in hot oil. After Jeera is roasted add Kasuri Methi(stems removed) and gram flour, fry the two. Now put tomatoes, ginger, green chilli paste and stir fry the spices for 2-3 minutes. Pour the cream or malai and fry a little more, fry till oil floats over these spices..
- Once the boiled Palak is cooled, put it in the mixer to make a fine paste. Mix Palak paste with the fried spices. Add water and salt according to how thick or thi you want the Tari. After it comes to boil put Garam masala followed by the Koftas prepared earlier. Allow to cook for 1 minute Malai Kofta Curry with Spinach Gravy is ready. Garnish with cream and serve..
- If you want onion in your dish then finely chop 1 onion. After Jeera is roasted put the chopped onion and fry till it turns light brown. Now follow the above given instructions to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy..
One of the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food malai kofta with spinach gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!