#pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won't ever have to worry about your weight again.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables
#pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables:
- Take 700grm of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 big size of Karela /bitter gourd.
- Take 4 tbsp of Carrot- beans.
- Prepare 6 of Green chilli whole for flavour.
- Get 1/2 bundle of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 medium sized of Brinjal.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of White oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dhania jeera black pepper powder roasted and blend.
- Take 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables:
- First cut karela in length wise and cut all vegetables.
- Now add oil in the pan add karela pieces fry adding with lime juice keep aside.
- Next add pumpkin pieces in the oil fry keep aside.
- Now add oil the pan add jeera add when crackles add beans-Carrot pieces keep stir few minutes later add brinjal pieces keep stirring add turmeric powder add mixed grind masala mix well,add green chilli add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well keep stir.
- Now add fried karela pieces add pumpkin pieces mix well.
- Add wheat flour for thickens gravy add water 2 cups cover with the lid when boiled low the flame remove the lid add cut coriander leaves mix well.
- After few minutes curry will be thickned add to the bowl tasty healthy curry is ready.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food #pumpkin-karela mixed vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!