My Pumpkin Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my pumpkin soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Steps to Prepare Quick My Pumpkin Soup
My Pumpkin Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Pumpkin Soup is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Pumpkin Soup:
- Make ready 1/4 of Kent Pumpkin *about 600 to 800g.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Get of Water.
- Make ready of ‘Massel’ Chicken OR/AND Vegetables Stock Cube(s) *use 1/2 cube for 1 cup (250ml) water.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
- Make ready of Cream to serve.
Instructions to make My Pumpkin Soup:
- Remove skin, seeds and spongy bit of Pumpkin, cut into chunky pieces. Onions and Potatoes are also prepared into chunky pieces. Never cut vegetables into small pieces..
- Place the vegetables in a large sauce pan or pot, add Water enough to cover the vegetables and add the ‘Massel’ Stock Cube(s). For 1 cup (250ml) water, use 1/2 cube. *If you add about 750ml water, you add 1 & 1/2 cubes..
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Cool slightly..
- Using a stick blender, make it smooth. If the soup is too thick, add some water to thin it. Season with Salt & White Pepper..
- Drizzle with Cream and enjoy with nice crusty bread..
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off many different diseases.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my pumpkin soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!