Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, floating beetroot flowers in white gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? As people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy
Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have floating beetroot flowers in white gravy using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy:
- Prepare For of white Gravy-.
- Get 1 bowl of chopped Onions.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Make ready 2 of cardamoms.
- Make ready 2 of cloves.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get For of floating Beetroot Flowers:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of beetroot water.
- Get 1 of boiled potato.
- Make ready 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maida.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take For frying of Oil.
Instructions to make Floating Beetroot Flowers in White Gravy:
- Firstly take pan put 1 cup water then put Onion, cashew nuts and pumpkin seeds and boiled it for 5 minutes. Then grind it in grinder..
- Now take kadhai put oil heat it then add cumin seeds and Crackling them then add the cardamom, cloves, black pepper and bay leaves then sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds..
- After that add the onion paste, green chillies and sauté it for 3 minutes..
- Then add the curds and mix it nicely. Then switch off the flame and add the fresh cream and salt and mix it nicely..
- If required then add water also, it depends on your requirements..
- Cut beetroot in small pieces and grind it in grinder than strain it with strainer..
- Then take bowl put Besan, maida add 1 teaspoon salt and make dough with Beetroot water..
- Now peeled potato and mashed it and add, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix it properly..
- Then take dough like Puri size and with the help of rolling pin and board make Puri and give shape like rectangular then fold it from four corners to the centre then back side put potato filling in center then fold it again from four corners to the centre..
- Then open the pores look like flowers. Make all like this process. Then deep fry all flowers..
- Now put flowers in White gravy and give one boil..
Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food floating beetroot flowers in white gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!